Remixing allows you to copy anything you find in the Gooru Catalog – collections, assessments, courses, and offline activities – and add it to your own library. Once an item is in your library, you are free to modify it in any way that you’d like.
- From your homepage, click on “Library” in the top right corner of your screen.
2. If you would like to remix material that you have already created or remixed, click on “My Content.” Otherwise, click on “Gooru Catalog.”
3. In the catalog, narrow your results by selecting “Collections” or “Assessments.”
4. You can further narrow your results by adding a search term or filtering by standard. This can be done by clicking on the inverted pyramid to the right of the search bar.
5. You can preview any collection or assessment in the catalog. When you find one you like, click on it. Then, click on the “remix” symbol in the upper right corner of the preview window.
6. Create a title for the remixed collection or assessment when prompted and then “Remix.”
7. To access and edit your remixed collection or assessment at any time, click on “Library” in the upper right corner of your homepage. The remixed item can now be found in “My Content.”