Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
- Description: Review current study experience in the Navigator for Learner for middle and high school students and come up with alternate approaches that improve the study experience for the learners. The design should consider the complete flow from finding a course or topic to study, establishing the skyline, getting directions to the destination, studying each lesson with collections and assessments, playing individual resources, and answering questions.
- Skills: UI/UX design, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD etc
- Who can apply: This project is open to anyone from high school and above, from anywhere in the world.
- How to apply: If you are interested in this project,
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- With a description of what you propose to do
- And if possible, some examples of your previous work that is related to this project that we can review.
- Please mention the name of the project in the subject of the email.