Table of Contents
This is a get started guide to help independent instructors with small classes start using Gooru Navigator for Learners and Gooru Navigator for Instructors. It will describe the various steps to take and links to resources. This will help you get up and running quickly and guide you on how to find further information.
If you have multiple classes and instructors, then consider setting up a school account and refer to this guide.
What major challenges is Navigator solving for you?
- You own your own data and are given tools to leverage it, understand it, and to make it work for you.
- You and your students gain a rapidly expanding research-backed map of learning, and GPS-like tools that guide you.
- You join a community built tool, built by fellow schools, researchers, educators, and even students to solve your very real challenges. By working together, every challenge solved is shared with the whole ecosystem to the benefit of everyone!
How to sign up
- Sign up directly here: https://gooru.org/sign-up (see video below)
- Setup a class (see video below)
- Invite your students (see video below)
How to create your own course and content
To help you in creating courses and content please review the below video guide and/or the guide document: Content Creation Guide (Fall 2021)
Want to signup larger groups? consider signing up your school!
- Follow the Getting started guide for Schools here: https://community.gooru.org/knowledge-base/gooru-navigator-getting-started-guide-for-schools/