Units and lessons can be added, removed, and reordered in any course that you have created or remixed.
1. From your homepage, click on “Library” in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on “My Content”.
3. Find the course to which you would like to a unit or lesson. Click on the pencil icon to edit.
4. To create a new Unit, click on the blue “+” icon. Give the unit a name and then save.
5. By default, the new unit will be placed last. To change the order, click on the up/down arrow icon to drag and drop units to the desired location.
6. To add a new lesson, click on the unit in which you’d like to place it. Click on “Create New Lesson.” Give the lesson a name and click to save. For instructions on adding material to your lesson, see Adding Collections and Assessments to a Lesson.