When logging into Gooru for the first time:
1. You will be prompted to create a classroom.
Suggestion: make your classroom name specific, with information like your name, the subject, and/or the period.
2. Click the green “Create” button.
3. Add a course to your classroom. For instructions, see Assigning a Course.
At any time:
1. When you log in, your homepage will show all classrooms you have created. To make a new one, type the name into the “Create a Classroom” box.
2. Click “Create Class.”
3. Add a course to your new classroom. For instructions, see Choosing a Course.