Create libraries of culturally responsive curricular resources and activities
- Description: Find culturally responsive open education resources for K12 math, ELA, and science. You can also create projects and word problems that build on students’ prior knowledge and interests.
- Skills: Having working knowledge and experience with culturally responsive pedagogy and curriculum
- Duration: To seed the library it is 2 weeks of work and then ongoing to add additional resources, assessments, and activities
- Who can apply: This project is open to anyone from high school and above, from anywhere in the world.
- How to apply: If you are interested in this project,
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With a description of what you propose to do
- And if possible, some examples of your previous work that is related to this project that we can review.
- Please mention the name of the project in the subject of the email.