Content creation for lower grades
- Description: Create interactive and engaging content to help learners fill gaps in early grade-level knowledge. For example, a 5th-grade learner in math might have foundational gaps in K-2 concepts. The project will include adding collections and machine graded checks for understanding for the learning journey as well as finding and developing additional content to be used as suggestions.
- Skills: A strong knowledge of K-2 standards and needs of older students with foundational gaps. Experience finding and using open resources to support learners and experience developing assessments.
- Duration: The minimum project duration is 2 weeks to complete at least two domains within the learning journey. The complete project will take 3-5 months.
- Who can apply: This project is open to anyone from high school and above, from anywhere in the world.
- How to apply: If you are interested in this project,
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- With a description of what you propose to do
- And if possible, some examples of your previous work that is related to this project that we can review.
- Please mention the name of the project in the subject of the email.