Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
What should Technology Partners (who will use our API layer to extend workflows) be prepared for?
- Partners need to have an understanding of SSO models and should be using an identity provisioning system that can be configured at Navigator for SSO flows.
- Partners should be able to share their roster data in OneRoster standards format, or via ClassLink Roster API.
- Partners should be able to understand competency-based learning models, bring in the frameworks of interest, and be able to map the frameworks to other similar frameworks.
- Partners should be able to identify, create, and curate content relevant to the competency model of interest; and be able to setup content working together with NLC.
- Partners should be able to use shared API that requires an understanding of RESTful services and sync/async mechanisms to extend any workflows in their products to bring Navigator into play.
- Partners should be able to push data (either as xAPI or Navigator specific data-in format) via shared API.
- Partners should be able to sync data (either LTI outcomes or xAPI or Navigator specific data-out format) to their system via a shared API model.