Generally the onboarding process takes place over a 5 weeks
- Week 1 – Project Kickoff work session
- Week 2 – Project Plan is agreed on, resources are allocated
- Week 3 – You prepare your roster of students, define your preferred Scope and Sequence, and if required your competency framework and content.
- Week 4 – Single sign-on is set up, students are rostered, teachers are onboarded and training begins
- Week 5 – Import of scope and sequence and if required, competency framework and content.
- Week 6 – Launch